Do you want an Event to play at the same time every week, or every day? This internal scheduling feature makes it easy to schedule a Playlist multiple times in one easy step.
This feature will allow you to schedule repeating Events in one easy step. These repeating Events will occur at the same time of day, on the days of the week that you select. Each recurring Event will have the same Playlist. Changes to the Playlist will affect all the instances of the Event.
Note that future recurring events may show up with no tracks listed at first. This is because the system does not generate track lists for events until 12 to 24 hours before the event is scheduled to start. The reason for this is that the system processes schedule tracks on the "station table" in the background the day before so that the track selection is unique and updated according to what has been played most recently.
To get started with Recurring Events, click "Schedule" on the station menu, then select “Events” from the drop-down menu.
From the "Events" screen, click the orange "Create Event" button to create a new recurring event.
This will open the “Add Event” window. Here you can add an Event title, start date and time, duration, as well as select a Playlist, just as you would for a regular Event. You can also select days you would like the event to recur.
1) Type in the title for this event.
2) Select a starting date and time.
3) Set the duration of the event in hours and minutes.
4) This is where you will set which days of the week that you would like the event to recur.
5) Set the date and time you would like the event to end.
6) Choose a source for this event. The options are a Playlist or ClockWheel.
7) Select the Playlist or Clockwheel for this recurring event. (The options will depend on the source selected in step 6.)
8) Choose whether this recurring event will be scheduled as Flexible or Strict.
9) Select this option if you would like all the tracks to cross-fade. (This is based on the settings in Sources -> AutoDJ -> Cross-fade)
10) When you have completed the above steps, click the green "Save" button to record your changes.
When you have scheduled your recurring Event, you will see it appear in the Schedule pane.
Clicking on the Event in the Schedule pane will allow you to edit the Event, view the Tracks, and change the Recurrence Setup if you wish.
If you would like to delete the Recurring Event that you just created, follow these steps:
1) "Delete A Single Event" that will not affect the other instances or "Delete All Events" which will remove all of the instances.
2) Once you have made your selection, be sure to click on the green "Save" button to record the change. Optionally, you can click the "Cancel" button to close the "Edit Event" window and not make any changes to the event.
If you have additional questions, comments or concerns about "Events", contact the Solutions team here.