Our web-based control panel allows you to connect and perform specific tasks without being connected to your Windows Virtual Machine by Remote Desktop.
The login credentials for the control panel are sent within the initial setup e-mail that you received from our Setups Team. The control panel can be extremely useful in case you encounter issues accessing your Virtual Machine by Remote Desktop.
How to log in and change your password
- Access the Windows Virtual Machine Control Panel in your preferred web browser at https://vlizer.cdnstream.com/
- Input the login details from the setup e-mail.
- Press the Log In button.
- If this is the first time you log in, we highly recommend updating your password. You can do this by clicking on your e-mail address in the top right corner, then accessing the My Profile tab.
Out of the four tabs from the left side menu, you are only going to need the List VPS and Tasks.
Under the List VPS tab, you can find your Live365 Windows Virtual Machine. If you have multiple Windows Virtual Machine add-ons, you will see all of them listed here.
To perform an action on your Virtual Machine, tick the checkbox next to it, then select a task from the drop-down list and left-click on the GO button.
The available actions are:
- Start - If you notice that your Virtual Machine is offline, you can power it on by using this action.
- Stop - Turn the Virtual Machine off in case you are not going to use it for an extended period of time.
- Restart - We recommend using this option when the Remote Desktop connection is not available. This will reboot your Virtual Machine.
- Power Off - This action will immediately turn off your Virtual Machine. We do not recommend using this unless it’s necessary because it can cause a loss of data.
Note: After starting or restarting your Windows Virtual Machine, you may need to allow up to 5 minutes for the Windows OS to load completely before trying the Remote Desktop connection.
All the actions that you take on the Windows Virtual Machine will be safely logged in the Tasks tab for your future reference.
Thank you for checking this article out. We recommend going through the upcoming article in this section:
|⬅ How to access by Remote Desktop
|File Upload and Media Management➡