Learn how to navigate the Live365 interface and understand the information displayed on the top level view. You can see how much TLH you have used, how much storage space you have left, how many people are currently listening, and how to manage your stations and DJs.
There are two primary views of the Live365 software: A "Station Management" view and a "Station Dashboard" view. In this article, we'll walk you through both of them and their menu sidebars.
When you first log in to your Live365 Broadcaster account, you will be placed on the Station Management page (also referred to as the Account Menu). The functions of having multiple stations and users associated with a main admin account is a new concept to the Live365 platform, and is being introduced with the "Blue Bossa Nova" update. You can tell that you are in the Station Management view because the first sidebar item is Stations, and there is a dark purple color to the sidebar.
Your Station Management Dashboard lets you control admin level aspects of your station(s), analytics, user management, billing, and account settings. The sidebar on the left side enables you to enter each of these aspects of managing your Live365 account. The main screen of the Station Management view lists your station(s).
A key concept of the new Live365 Dashboard experience is that you can have a Live365 Broadcaster account, but not own any stations. You can use the Live365 software as a station owner, manager, or editor. You can be an owner of one station as well as have manager access to another station while having limited editor access to a third station. These station access roles are explained in our Managing User Roles, Permissions and Invites tutorial.
To enter into a station, click on the station name or station logo. This will take you to the Station Dashboard for that individual station.
You can return to the Station Management screen at any time by clicking on the orange "View Account" link to the right of your user avatar.
Station Management Sidebar
On the left side of the Live365 Station Management interface, find the Station Management sidebar.
- Stations - Takes you the top level of the Station Management view. This is where you can manage your station or stations.
- Analytics - Here, you can view listener statistics on one or a selection of your stations. This way, you can see an overview of all your station TLH, sessions, and other details combined in a centralized view.
- User Management - This menu lets you view the user accounts associated with your stations. When you want to invite a Manager or User to all of your stations, you would do that here.
- Billing - You can manage the billing aspects of your Live365 subscription here. Clicking on the menu expands it out to display Services, Payment, and Invoices.
- Services allows you to pick which Live365 package tiers are associated with your stations. This allows for easy upgrades, downgrades, and cancellation requests.
- Payment is where you manage your bank cards on file with us.
- Invoices allows you to view your previous and current invoices for your Live365 subscription. If you have multiple stations, all of your invoices are centralized here.
- Account Settings - Adjust your account credentials such as your name, billing address, and time zone.
- Help Center - Support Tickets, Knowledge Base, Terms, and Logout of your Live365 account.
Station Dashboard Sidebar
On the left side of the Live365 Station Dashboard (also referred to as the Station Menu), find the sidebar. It is broken down into several tabs:
- Account Name and Avatar - Displays your main user account name, avatar, and a link to get back to the top level Station Management screen.
- Station Logo and Status - Quick view of the status of the currently selected station, including listener count, and a quick link to listen to the stream.
- Overview - Takes you to the main overview screen of the selected station. Here, you can see the currently playing song, recently played songs, as well as your current listener count and listener count for the past 24 hours. You can also see the statistics on your current TLH and storage.
- Media - Manage all aspects of your track library from this menu. Clicking here will expand the tab into two options: Tracks and Categories.
- Schedule - Schedule events, selecting from Playlists or ClockWheels to program your stream.
- Sources - Configure AutoDJ, LiveDJ, and Relay modes as sources for driving your station programming.
- Analytics - Generate stream statistics reports.
- Listen - Provides methods for listening to your station. This includes the internal Quick Link, URL to launch the licensed player, as well as the codes for placing widgets on your website.
- Station Settings - Takes you to settings for the Station Profile, stream Restrictions, and managing Users.
- Help Center - Read our Knowledge Base help articles and tutorials, or open up a support ticket. Review our Terms of Service and logout of your Live365 account.