The Live365 Broadcaster App serves as a mobile counterpart to the web-based Live365 software, specifically designed to fit the needs of broadcasters who enjoy using mobile devices.
Our mobile development team designed the app to ensure a consistent user experience, allowing you to easily manage and monitor your stations while on-the-go.
To download and utilize the Live365 Broadcaster app, you must own a device running at least Android 5.0 or iOS 11 operating system. These minimum requirements are subject to change as more features that require a newer version of the operating system may be introduced in the future.
The current version of Live365 Broadcaster offers a range of features. Here are some of the key features that are included:
- Station Overview - view your current station status and performance.
- Track List - see a mobile view of your Live365 cloud library.
- Track Upload - upload tracks to your Live365 library.
- MultiTrack - upload MultiTracks and manage markers.
- GoLive - broadcast talk content live from your mobile device's microphone.
- Playlists, ClockWheels, and Events
- Create, manage, and edit ClockWheels
- Create, manage, and edit Playlists
- Schedule and manage events with ClockWheels, Playlists, or MultiTracks
- Real-Time Analytics - monitor your current listeners and their geographic distribution.
- Historical Analytics - check your station’s historical statistics.
- CSV export of Historical Analytics - export your historical station data to a spreadsheet. You can also share the file within any installed app that supports file attachments.
- Customizable Settings - make changes to your operating mode, or update the public details of the station.
- Notifications - view important messages from the Live365 software.
- Home Widgets - monitor your Live365 station in real-time, without the need to launch the app, by adding the widget to your device's home screen. If you are using an Apple device, ensure you're equipped with iOS version 17 or higher to unlock this seamless feature. Additionally, please choose the specific station you wish to monitor from the Live365 Broadcaster app by selecting it from the drop-down menu.
We'll be continuing to enhance the app's functionality and will introduce new features! These features will further enable you to manage your broadcasting remotely. Keep an eye out for upcoming updates to Live365 Broadcaster.
Click on the download button below that corresponds with your device’s operating system. You will be redirected to either the Apple Store or Google Play Store, where you can download the app on your mobile device.
If you have any questions regarding the app’s functionality, please reach out to us by creating a support ticket here or e-mailing us at email@example.com. Also, we encourage you to send us your thoughts and suggestions. Our teams are always looking for ways to improve your broadcasting experience.