Maintaining an active subscription with Live365 requires you to have a valid credit card attached to your Live365 Dashboard account.
In case the credit card that you've used to sign up with Live365 has expired or can no longer process online payments, you need to update your payment information within the Dashboard to avoid account suspension.
Below, you can find step-by-step guidance on how to update the credit card details:
- Login to the Live365 Dashboard.
- From the left-side account menu, locate and select Billing.
- Next, navigate to the Payment tab under the Billing droplist.
- You will now see your current credit card on file. Click on the Edit Payment Method button next to the credit card.
- Insert the updated credit card information you'd like to use for this account, then scroll to the bottom of the page and press the Save button.
If your credit card details are found to be incorrect or are rejected, rest assured that you will promptly receive an error notification within the top right corner of your screen, pinpointing the exact issue. If you need more time to analyze the error message, hover it with your mouse cursor to hold it on your screen. Below, you'll find a selection of common error messages you may encounter:
We recommend that you carefully verify the accuracy of the credit card number you have entered. If you confirm that the number is indeed correct, we advise reaching out to your credit card issuer to ascertain whether your card is enabled for online transactions.
We suggest you thoroughly review the security code located on the rear of your credit card.
If you encounter any other difficulties during this process, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com.