Maintaining an active subscription with Live365 requires you to have a valid credit card attached to your Live365 Dashboard account.
In case the credit card that you've used to sign up with Live365 has expired or can no longer process online payments, you need to update your payment information within the Dashboard to avoid account suspension.
Below, you can find step-by-step guidance on how to update the credit card details:
- Login to the Live365 Dashboard.
- From the left-side account menu, locate and select Billing.
- Next, navigate to the Payment tab under the Billing droplist.
- You will now see your current credit card on file. Click on the Edit Payment Method button next to the credit card.
- Insert the updated credit card information you'd like to use for this account, then scroll to the bottom of the page and press the Save button.
If you encounter any difficulties during this process, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.