Now it's time to share your station.
Click on the "Station Settings" tab in the Station menu, then click on "Station Profile" from the dropdown menu.
Here you will find all the information about your station including a station background image (not shown), station logo image, station name, description, social media links, and genre selections (up to 5). Add all the information that you would like displayed on your Live365 Station Page. Be sure to click the green "Save Settings" button to record the changes.
To access your listen links, click on the "Listen" button located on your Station menu.
The "Listen" page will include the following links and codes to access your Live365 stream:
- Embeddable Player Widget: This allows you to easily embed a Live365 player on your station's website. You can read more about the Live365 Embeddable Player here.
- Last Played Widget: The best way for your listeners to see what has previously aired on your Live365 station. This widget is designed to be embedded directly into your web-page.
- Quick Link: Click on the "Quick Link" to listen in your web browser. In addition, this link would be provided to third-party station listing services and directories.
- Station Profile: To view your station page in the Live365 station directory, copy (ctrl c) and paste (ctrl p) the Station Profile link into your browser. You can also customize the links and the cover art on your station profile page in Station Settings ➡ Station Profile.
Note: The Quick link should not be provided as a public listen-to link, as it is dynamic in nature and can change.
This article is part of the new user series. Here are the standard articles about this topic:
- Understanding your Station Settings: Station Profile Tab
- Configuring Your Social Links on the Station Profile Page