Here are some things you should know about signing up for a Live365 Broadcast Package.
After your trial period is over or even before, you will need to select a paid Live365 package in order to continue broadcasting.
Note: You can review our pricing plans here at https://live365.com/broadcaster/pricing. Please note that our ad plans reduce streaming costs and you reserve the right upload your own ads in addition to the provided ones - or choose the No Ads package where you can also place your own unique ads for your station.
Once you've chosen a broadcast plan, please follow the steps below:
- Login to the Live365 Dashboard.
- From the left-side account menu, locate and select Billing.
- Next, navigate to the Payment tab under the Billing droplist.
- Insert the credit card information you'd like to use for this account as well as your billing details, then scroll to the bottom of the page and press the Save button.
- Next, select Services from the Billing dropdown menu.
- Identify the expired Trial station that you would like to upgrade to a paid package and left click on it.
- Click the Reactivate button.
- Select your new Package and click Next.
- Review the order and process the payment.
Once you have initiated this action, our billing and invoicing software will be notified of your intent to upgrade your station, and the Credit Card on file will be charged.
Future invoices will be generated on the same day of each month when you started the paid package.
You can change your package at any time by revisiting the Billing portal and selecting a different one.