With Live365, you have the option to switch between broadcast packages, which makes it possible for your station to go Ad-free!
As a Live365 Broadcaster, you have the option to remove ads from your broadcast package at any time. Because advertisements are a factor in generating revenue, Live365 needs to offset that loss by modifying the pricing structure of your broadcast package. Please see the following table:
With as few as 4 minutes per hour for commercial inserts, there are advantages to being a broadcaster with ads, such as Live365's Revenue Share Program. You can read more information about the Ad Revenue Share Program here.
If you choose to continue with the ad-free option, you can modify your billing subscription by following these steps.
- Access and log in to the Live365 Dashboard.
- Navigate to Billing ➡ Services.
- Identify and click on the station for which you want to upgrade/downgrade the service.
- Click on the Change Package button.
- Uncheck the box next to the With Advertisements option, then click the Next button to advance to the payment page.
Note: You will be charged the prorated pricing difference between your With Ads package against the No Ads package.