Your Live365 broadcast subscription is renewed automatically at the end of each billing cycle. At the end of each subsequent cycle, another will be charged to your credit card or debited from your bank account (as applicable), unless the service is canceled.
If you choose not to renew your current broadcast plan, you can initiate the cancelation process by following the steps below.
- Login to the Live365 Dashboard.
- From the left-side account menu, locate and select Billing.
- Next, navigate to the Services tab under the Billing droplist.
- Identify the station that you would like to cancel and right-click on it.
- Click the Cancel Service button to initiate the cancelation process.
- Make sure to acknowledge the cancelation agreement by checking the 4 boxes.
- You have two options for canceling the service:
- Within 24 hours - The service will be canceled after 24 hours and your Live365 station will be taken off the air.
- At the end of the current billing cycle - The service will be set to cancel before your next due date, and the station will be taken off the air at the end of the currently paid invoicing cycle.
- Click the Cancel button to complete the cancelation process.
Once you have initiated this action, our billing and invoicing software will be notified of your intent to cancel services. No future invoices will be generated or marked as Payment Due. Your station will then suspend 24 hours after you initiated the cancelation request or on the last day of your currently paid invoicing cycle, depending on what option you chose.
Note: Optionally, you can manually submit a cancelation request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org