If your Live365 package includes custom mobile apps, you must create and maintain your own Google Developer Account. This is a step-by-step guide on how to create the account and invite our Setups Team to temporarily manage it and upload your branded single station mobile app.
To create your account, you'll need to pay a one-time $25.00 registration fee. You may also be asked to verify your identity using a valid ID to complete your account registration.
Your Google Developer account must be linked to a Google Account. If you already have one, you may proceed to the next section. If you don't have a Google Account, you may create one here by clicking the Create Account button.
Enrolling in the Developer program
- You may begin the enrollment process by clicking this link: https://play.google.com/console/signup
- Next, click on the Get Started button.
- ,At this step, Google will ask you to provide some information about yourself and your previous app development experience, as well as a link to your website or social media page, which is required. These details won't be displayed on your public Google Developer profile.
- Enter your preferred Developer Account name and personal information. Note that the Developer Account name can be different from the app's name. We recommend using your business or organization name.
- Before moving forward, you need to also verify your phone number. Google will send you a 6-digit verification key by text message to the phone number you provide.
- Then, answer the three questions related to the content of the apps you plan to publish.
- Read and confirm the terms and conditions, then click the Create account and pay button.
- If you don't have a payment method already attached to your Google Account, insert the credit card information and complete the $25 registration fee payment.
Invite us to develop and submit your app
Inviting us as an administrator on your Google Developer account will allow our team to develop and submit your Android mobile application under your own brand/account. Please follow the steps below to grant us the required access:
- Login to Google Play Console using this URL: https://play.google.com/console
- From the left side navigation bar, select Users and permissions.
- Click the Invite new users button.
- Insert our email address: email@example.com
- Under permissions, switch to the Account Permissions tab and select the Admin role.
- Click the Invite user button to finalize the process.
Our Setups Team will receive your invitation by email and accept it within 24 hours. You will receive a confirmation email once the invitation has been accepted.