Mobile apps are one of the most efficient and direct ways to reach your audience. Besides the official Live365 Android/iOS apps, we can build you your own personalized application just for your station.
In this help article we will cover:
Order the Branded Single Station Mobile Apps Add-on
You can add Mobile Apps to your Live365 station during the new order process by following the steps below:
- Access our Packages and Pricing page and select the desired streaming package.
- Add your details and register an account with Live365.
- You will be redirected to the station creation page. Insert your Station name, Genre, and Description, then click Next.
- Make sure the desired package is selected. The Mobile App add-on is located at the bottom of the page. In order to add it to your station, click the Add button.
- After adding the Mobile App, click the Next button to proceed to the last step.
- Insert your payment details and complete the order process.
If you are an existing broadcaster, follow the steps below for adding the Mobile App add-on to your current subscription:
- Access and log in to the Live365 Dashboard.
- Navigate to Billing ➡ Services and select the station you would like to apply the addon to.
- Click the Manage add-ons button.
- Add the Mobile App addon then press Next.
- Confirm and process the payment.
One of our Setup Specialists will then reach out to you by e-mail to provide additional details. They will also be asking for your station's details and preferred configurable items.
For submitting your standalone app to the App Store and Google Play, you'll need to acquire and maintain your own Apple and Google Developer accounts. The links for acquiring a Developer Account can be found below:
Note: It is highly encouraged that you join the Apple developer program as an Organization. An Organization account will also allow you to easily invite our developers to access your account.
Note: The developer fees you will need to pay are Apple ($99/year) and Google ($25 one-time).