In MultiTrack, ad markers are the indicators that tell our streaming servers to insert an audio ad on the listeners' end.
If you are on a With Ads package, you need to schedule ad breaks in MultiTrack files just as you do with regular ClockWheels and Playlists. If you forget to schedule 4 minutes of ads for every hour of broadcasting, your station will be out of compliance and you will not accrue ad impressions.
The Ads are a Media Type, just as with Station IDs or Promos. They come in 3 lengths:
- 30 seconds
- 60 seconds
- 120 seconds
In order to insert ads within a MultiTrack, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to your Live365 library at Media ➡ Tracks
- Edit the MultiTrack file by clicking on it to enter the MultiTrack interface.
- Decide on the right spot for your ad among your current markers.
- Next to each marker, you will see an Ad insertion button that comes with two options:
a) Insert ad before
b) Insert ad after
- Once you placed the ad trigger, you can select the duration from the drop-down menu.
- Repeat the process until you have at least 4 minutes of ads for each hour of the MultiTrack.
Saving your changes
Once you are done with the ad insertion process, click the "Save" button on the bottom-right of the screen to apply the changes. You will be redirected to the Media Library. You can come back and edit the MultiTrack again at any time by simply clicking on the track title within your Live365 library.
|⬅ Cue Sheet and CSV file requirements||Scheduling MultiTrack files ➡|