The Live365 Scheduler system uses the current time zone that is set on the device that you are accessing the Dashboard from.
In order to adjust or change the time zone, please follow the steps below:
For Windows OS:
- Right-click on the time in the bottom-right of the screen and select Adjust Date/Time.
- A window will open. On the left side of that window, select the Date & Time tab.
- Disable the "Set time automatically" option, then, scroll down to "Timezone" and select the one you are currently in.
- Click on the Apple logo and select System Preferences.
- A window will open. Select the Date & time.
- Disable the "Set date and time automatically" option, then go to "Timezone" and select the one you want to use.
If you have any additional questions about the station time zone behavior, please don't hesitate to ask by creating a new support ticket here.