TeamViewer is a fast and secure all-in-one solution that you can use to quickly receive remote assistance from one of our Support team members. Our team may ask you for the TeamViewer details via tickets or during phone call appointments in order to remotely troubleshoot specific issues that you may be experiencing with your Live365 station.
There are two versions of TeamViewer that you can download
The difference between the full and quick support versions is that the quick support does not require you to install the software on your computer.
TeamViewer QuickSupport Version
Provide remote access to your Windows-based streaming computer through the Live365 TeamViewer QuickSupport.
- Download TeamViewer QuickSupport from the TeamViewer website.
- Once the download is finished, you should see the TeamViewerQS.exe file at the bottom left side of your web-browser window:
- Click on the executable file and confirm that you wish to run the software:
- Read and accept the End-User License Agreement:
- Once you agree with the terms, a new window will open with the following details that you will need to provide to the support agent in order to connect remotely:
* Your ID
TeamViewer Full Version
Provide remote access to your Windows-based streaming computer using the TeamViewer full version
- Download the latest version of TeamViewer from here.
- Once the download is finished, you should see the TeamViewer_Setup.exe file at the bottom left side of your web-browser window:
- Click on the file and confirm that you wish to run the software:
- Follow the steps in the TeamViewer Installation Wizard.
- Wait for the installation to be completed, then launch the TeamViewer software by double-clicking the icon from your Desktop.
- Provide us with the ID and the Password from the newly opened window:
Please do not share your TeamViewer details publicly. Our Solutions Team will only ask you for this access information within the support tickets, by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and during the phone call appointments.