Each station's licensed Pop-out Player is available for listeners in the United States, Canada, and U.K. only. This geographic availability is due to the music licensing that we currently provide. Album art in the pop-out Player is automatically sourced from an online database.
NOTE: The Pop-out Player is only available for listeners in the United States, Canada, and the U.K. due to the music licensing that we provide.
Each Live365 station comes with a dedicated pop-out player. This player can be accessed by clicking the Pop-out button from the top right corner of the Live365 Embeddable Player.
The pop-out player is the best way for your listeners to experience your station! The pop-out player will display all the current track information, links for purchasing tracks, accessing lyric information, sharing your station, and as well links to your station’s social media platforms.
Here is an example pop-out player and how to navigate it:
(1) Cart: A direct URL to purchase the current track from Apple Music/iTunes Store is available.
(2) Share: This will allow your listeners to send a hyperlink via Twitter or Facebook to let people know they’re listening to your station. When pressing the "Copy" button it will automatically copy your Station Profile URL to the clipboard. This URL can be easily shared in Facebook or Twitter posts.
(3) Duration: This is your listener session timer. It shows how long you’ve been listening to this station this session. Some stations will limit the duration of their listener sessions, anywhere from 2 hours to 24 hours. By default, the listening session for most stations will be 6 hours.
Note: The duration for each user session is determined when that session starts. Any changes made to session length will only affect sessions started after the change went into effect. Preexisting sessions will retain the duration they were originally given when their listening session started.
(4) Last played: Clicking on this menu tab will display a panel from which you can see the last few songs that have been played out. Clicking on the Cart icon next to each track in this window will allow you to purchase the selected song from Apple Music/iTunes Store. You can return to the previous view by clicking on the "Now Playing" menu tab.
(5) Play / Stop: You can start listening or stop the steam without having to close the window. This will stop your listener session timer. When you want to resume listening, just click the same button, which would then be displaying play icon (▶).
(6) Speaker: Mute the stream by clicking on this icon. Click again to unmute. When you hover it with your mouse cursor, a volume bar will show up and you will be able to adjust the volume of the sound.
(7) Album art: The album cover of the now playing track is automatically detected and displayed based on the metadata.
(8) Now playing track: The artist and title data of the currently playing song.
(9) Clicking on the Live365 logo will open the Live365 web page in a new window.
(11) The Cookies Settings link will provide you additional details about the small pieces of data that the player needs to store on your web browser in order to function properly.
You might find that the album and track data on the pop-out player changes slightly before the track in the audio stream changes. That is normal.